Thursday, November 13, 2014

Spend the night

A few weeks ago uncle Seth invited the girls to spend the night over the Veterans Holiday.
They were pretty excited about it up until the day before... We said "Raise your hand if your going to spend the night with uncle Seth!!!" And they both just stared at each other. 
Seth came to pick them up and they both went just fine and seemed very excited to be going. 


Ellie packed her own bag. She did get everything that she was suppose to including two pair of panties and two pair of pajamas and then she packed her suitcase FULL of stuffed animals. 
I tried to slip in a picture...


And she caught me...
And wasn't happy with me...


Matt and I went to eat and went to the bookstore. I kept thinking we needed I stay out so we could go pick them up. I really felt like Ellie would do just fine but Annie gets so fussy and clingy at night I thought there was no way she would stay.

We got many play by play text...
Turns out Ellie was the one who packed up her suitcase and tried to escape... Really. 
She told Seth that he was going to keep her there forever and never let her leave. 
She ended up settling down and fell asleep and said she had a fun time and would come back to stay again when she was 18 :)
Here are some pictures we got through the adventure :)



No comments:

Post a Comment