Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Cousins and sweet smiles

Last weekend we had a spend the night party with cousins. That is always a big time. Ellie has been just itching to have a spend the night guest and so River and Rileigh stayed the night.


I do believe they a fun time was had by every little person :)

For some strange reason I dint feel like I can take enough pictures of these sweet smiling faces. 
Sometimes I get a panicked feeling that it has been a while since I have taken a picture of there sweet face and you would actually be able to see the change from one picture to the next... That's when I take out my phone or camera and start clicking. Weird... I know.


My newest goal in pictures is to try and get a true smiling picture of her. 
She always gives me these silly " chese" pictures 
But I guess I should just be happy she looks at the camera 


This little girl is full of silly smiling faces too
I love the way her hair looks in the pictures.. All crazy and big as she calls it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment