Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mcwane again and Sleeping Beauty

We had so much fun at Mcwane last time we had to go back for more :)
Our friends were going to meet us there  and we didn't see everything we wanted to last time we went so back we went. The girls were Iist as if not more excited to go. Sometimes it's pretty easy to make them happy :)

I thought this picture was too funny...


Ellie insisted on taking a picture herself of the jellyfish. She really liked them :) 


The girls always love this thing. I don't know if it's because it's the first thing when you come in they can do or what but it's always a big hit with the Jones girls!


So now I think we have had our Mcwane fill for a while and our next outing will be the zoo or the botanical gardens. 

And lastly I had to share a picture of my sweet, naked sleeping beauty baby.
Something about sleeping babies just melts my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment