Thursday, March 26, 2015

Last week

Last week was the first week that it really started to feel like spring to me. 
That feeling hot me moving because it made me realize all the stuff we had to do in the yard and around the house because spring was springing!!

Annie and I went shopping one day last week and she was just the sweetest. 
She loves just gets tickled when she gets to go out with mommy alone and I must say I feel the same :)


In less than two weeks my sweet not so baby Ellie will be turning 5.
I know. I have to reread that line and I am the one who wrote it!!
All I can say is time flies.
Anyways we sat down and made a birthday list since Ellie LOVES list and came up with this... 


Every morning before my feet hit the floor I am in need of some coffee. 
Well the other morning I made me a cup and was still dragging and started to make #2 and saw the problem.. The big d word


Now I am a fan of decaf but that is a afternoon thing... It has no place in the morning. 

This past weekend. I worked a 12 hour shift. I haven't done 12 hours in Forever!!!
I usually do 8s, like 8s and plan to stick with 8s but work got so busy I felt so guilty for leave I stuck around for a 12.

I saw this on Facebook when I took my lunch break at 2pm at work and thought how appropriate it was :)



No comments:

Post a Comment