Monday, April 27, 2015

Camping trip

Instead of having a birthday party, Ellie decided it actually her daddy helped her decide... That she wanted to go camping for her 5th birthday. So camping we went. We had originally planned 2 nights but that rain shortened it to one night and I think that for our first night of camping that was a good thing. We did have a fun time. I think that it's just something thT I will have to ease in to doing :)


We went to Tannehill. That is where we grew up going with my grandparent. It's a neat place with lots of fun things to do and places to ride bikes. 


Of course we had to play in the water. Annie took a unplanned swim and uncle Brent had to pull her out. She rode the train back naked and chilly :)


Ellie loved being outside in the Wild. She is my wilderness women.


Not sure what this is.


Cheese we are camping!!!


Me and my 5 year old on the train!


Brent did all of the cooking. He did a great job. I am hoping Matt took some notes for our next trip ;) 


This apple cobbler was delicious!!


Ready to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment