Thursday, April 2, 2015

Weekend in Starkville


We spent the weekend in Starkville. 
Things are not the same without Grandaddy there.
I hope and pray that he will get stronger and be able to come back home one day soon. 

The girls were so excited about going to Starkville no matter who was there. They just love being there :) they were very excited that their daddy was coming this time too!


We ( me, momma and granny) woke up Saturday and went to see Grandaddy at the VA home. 


The girls stayed around the house with Matt to do a few things for granny. 


And go on a candle chase got me. 
Aspen bay is my most favorite candle place and I just so remembered last time we were there that they were having their tent sale this weekend so I sent Matt to the sale. 


Unfortunatly he waited until before lich and they were sold out :(
Good thing I have some stockpiled 

When we got home that night Jamie and Melissa and Baby Rowan were there!




We ate supper and then ate cake to celebrate Jamie's birthday !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment