Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday!!

Five years ago I never knew what a special day April 6th, 2010 would be to be. 
I never knew what joy and beauty and sweetness that day would bring. 
Now ever year on that day all those feeling of my sweet first born baby girl come back to me and it just overwhelms me every year. I cannot believe that she is 5 years old now. 

This was the night before she turned five. 
I always like to make sure I put them to bed that night because it's their last night of being that are and I want one more night of it because I won't ever get it again.. 



Sweetness...

For breakfast I asked what she wanted and she said hamburgers...
I then found out she meant sausage patties :)
So we made pancakes to go along with it...


So can be so sweet hearted and loves any kind of animals.... Except bears... Is what she is telling me now :)


Sometimes I just catch myself staring at her wondering how in the world she hot so big and grown up.


Her dinner request was Chuck E Cheese... And so off we went.
It really was nice and very quiet on a Monday night.


Annie enjoyed it too!!


I had to get a picture with the birthday girl!


My sweet Ellie girl!!!
You are growing so fast... I love watching you grow and learn. You have such a sweet heart. I am so thankful God chose me to be your mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment