Thursday, April 2, 2015

Last week

Last week since the weather was so springy the girls wanted to just live outside. 
And I was ok with that idea too. 


The kitties enjoyed the extra attention too :)

Whole Ellie was at gymnastics, fancy pants and I went shopping for flowers.
However she was more interested in the water feature 


The goal was to catch a drink in her mouth. How do you think that worked out for her ?!


Ellie insisted on packing a change of clothes for gymnastics because she gets too sweaty. 
She wants to put her bag in the cubby and change in the bathroom like the big girls do.
And so she did and this is how she turned out...
All prissed up :)


The other day I heard a lot of noise and banging and tape in the kitchen. 
I was rocking Annie and didn't think to ask Ellie what happened when I got up. 


Later in that night I found out and it made me laugh.
My coconut oil rub I had mixed up must have called out of the freezer and broke and so Ellie taped it up to fix it for me :)

That girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment