Monday, August 3, 2015

Just around the corner...

It's getting real...
And I'm getting sad!!!


My baby... My very first baby EVER is starting kindergarten in just over two weeks and I just want to crawl up in a ball and cry. We have been doing school shopping and I have been finding myself just staring at her wondering how in the world she became this big grown up girl. It is just beyond me. 

So we went shopping for pants the other night. She tried on some that she said she liked and would wear so I had to document that she agreed to wear them...
And here it is so the next time I walk in her room and she is pitching one because she doesn't like them I have proof!!!


I know that she will do great in school. 
She will have many new adventures and experiences and I am so excited for her. 
 I have been praying that she will be sweet to her friends and make friends that are sweet to her. I pray that she will be around people that lift her up and stay away from those that try to bring her down. I pray that she is eager and excited  to learn and quick to listen. But most important I pray that she shows the love of Jesus to other people and remember that He loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment