Thursday, August 27, 2015

This week...

This week has been moving very slow to me.
I can't believe its only Thursday. I feel like it should be next Thursday :)
We have not had much going on around here to talk about except the cooler weather which has been amazing!!

The rain finally stopped on Sunday and our back yard swimming pool addition looked like this after all the rain :) Jack thought we had dug it out just for him.

These sweet little faces have been enjoying school this week. They looked as cute as could be on Tuesday and I had to get a picture... Even if it was in the car.


I painted our kitchen cabinets this week! 
I got the idea in my head a few weeks ago and couldn't stop thinking about it so I did it!!
I used made by me chalk paint in Mocha Accent and used the Valspar glaze to finish it.



I was super excited with how they turned out. 
It makes the kitchen look so different.


Last night we enjoyed a evening run and picnic and play at the park. 


Things are always more fun when he is around ❤️


Daddy is the greatest pusher with his super swings as he calls them.



We were waking home and saw this HUGE tree and had to stop for a picture. It looked like it belonged in the redwood forest 


Perfect way to end the day 💕




No comments:

Post a Comment