Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekend...

This weekend was nice but way too quick...
And once again it's Monday and I wishing it was Friday.

We did a little target shopping and I had a super cute little helper :)


Friday night Ellie went to her friend Helens birthday party! She was ready to go at 4 and it didn't start until 6 so she had to find so to do to kill a little time. Making a block city is the perfect way to pass time!


Yippee!
The cheapest I have bought gas in a long while so I had to take a pic!


Saturday morning we went shopping for a tree...


And then onto the Lego exhibit at the Galleria...






Even though I was more impressed with the Legos we still managed to have a fun time with the carousel and cookies! 




We went to church yesterday morning and make our weekly trip to Lowes...
Luckily the girls love it there... At least for now :) 


Then we took a Sunday afternoon run/ walk and enjoyed the cooler weather....





No comments:

Post a Comment