Monday, August 17, 2015

Last week (continued)

One very exciting thing that I forgot to mention about last week was on Friday Matt started this...



What is this you ask?!
It's the start of our long awaited addition. 
We are adding a larger master bedroom, a master bath, another bedroom and covering the porch THEN after all of that is done we are going to take down the wall between the front bedroom and the living room to make the living room larger :)

It sounds like a lot to do.. And it is a lot to do. But I don't like the idea of things hanging over my head so even though we have not had much progress it is now started! Hooray! 

However one very sad thing that is also happening in order for this to take place is this tree that I have always liked becasie of where it is and the shade it provides had to come down...


It has been a very slow process and it is still not down even as we speak... Which is actually making it even harder. But it is on its way down and it makes me very sad to see it go. 

And last but not least... Part of the reason for our lack of progression is due to the large amounts of unaugust- like rain that we have had around here and looks like we will continue to have. 



I took this picture out the bathroom window today and matt and I decided we should probably have agreed to install a swimming pool instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment