Monday, September 14, 2015

Annie is 3

3 days after my birthday my BABY turned 3 😭

It is just so hard for me to believe that she is growing so fast. 
I find myself staring at her wondering where the time has gone. 


She was so excited about her birthday. 
We had some yummy daylight donuts for a morning birthday treat..


And she loved it!


She wore her birthday dress...
I'm pretty sure that this will be the last time she will wear it and that makes me even more emotional 😢


After church we went to eat where every three year old should eat for their birthday... 
Chuck E Cheese


Sissy was so excited too! 




Cheese!


That night we went over to my dads to celebrate his 60th birthday which was on the 11th of  September. 


We had more candles to blow out... 


September birthday!


And more sweets for my sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment