Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Last week...

Last week was a busy busy week...
We had plans every night of the week and I am not a big fan of that.

Monday was Labor Day and I had to work. After work we went over to Matts grandparents for homemade ice cream...

Tuesday Matt went to Texas and I had an out to eat baby shower for a friend.
Thanks to aunt Em for coming over to watch the girls so I didn't have to miss out :)


Wednesday night I volunteered at a consignment sale. 4. Hours. Need it say more?

Thursday night I shopped the sale. 
Matt and the girls rode with me and dropped me off and ran some errands while I shopped. This picture explains our week...


Friday was Annie's birthday party. At 6 pm so basically the whole day was spent running around getting things ready. Now I am ready for a slower week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment