Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Annie M.

On Monday this sweet three year old had her 3 year old check up. She was very excited about going and seeing Dr Harmon.
She was such a big girl and shed no tears when they stuck her finger for a cbc. She is growing so big!
Wt: 34 lbs (80%)
Ht: 37 1/4  ( 88%)


The only time she cried was when she got a flu shot and that makes me want to cry too.


Here are some things we want to remember about our sweet girl at 3 years old:
- your sweet, soft, bouncy curls
- how you love Sophia and strawberry shortcake. You always want to play pretend. You say" you be strawberry and I will be Lemon "
- the way you say " silly" I just love it and could hear it over and over
- your sweet little freckles on your nose.
- how you love to give kisses. You are always kissing us and it's just the sweetest. 
- the way your nose crinkles up when you smile.
- how you love to be the baby. I don't think you will ever give that up and that's ok with me because no matter how big you get you will ALWAYS be my baby.

Sweet Annie girl... I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment