Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Family weekend

This past week was nice and relaxing. 
Friday night Ellie went to spend the night with her cousin Clay. 
To say she was excited about this would be an understatement. She was was beyond excited. She had a great time and has already asked no less than 20 times when can she go back...

Saturday morning I went to luncheon and Annie stayed with Melissa while Matt worked on the house. 

After that Annie and I went to run some errands...

This is her new funny face 😂

Saturday night we grilled steaks and my mom came over to eat. 
I made oven smores for desert. 


The girls were just beyond silly Saturday night. I don't know what had gotten into them but they were wild.



Sunday morning we went to church...


And uncle Seth came over to eat lunch with us after church...
What a nice and relaxing weekend with our family❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment