Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful


It's a new day. I had Krispy Kreme for breakfast. Tomorrow is thanksgiving. And I am feeling thankful. 

I am thankful for this sweet fellow. I am thankful for his smiles and coos. I am thankful that he is a part of our family this year. I am thankful for the smiles and joy that he has brought to all of us. I am thankful for his squishy, soft cheeks and thankful that I can kiss them all day long. 
 

I am thankful for this sweet girl. I am thankful that she is so sweet and adoring. She makes you feel so special and loved. She lives in a fairytale world and is completely unaware what is going on around her...there are many days I want to be more like her. I am thankful for her sweet hugs and kisses.

I am thankful for my sweet Ellie. She had a wild and adventurous spirit.  She is so full of energy and is always going and doing. I am thankful that she is a great big sister and her little sister and brother love her.  She is a leader and is always in charge and I love that about her. 

I am thankful for this boy. I am thankful that I have been able to love him and be right beside him for the past 16 years. I am thankful that he knows me so well and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for what we have...our relationship... our beautiful babies.... our time that we get to share together. I am so thankful that he is loving and kind and patient. 
   

"I will give thanks to you oh, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of your wonderful deeds"
Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment