Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend

Why do weekends always go by so fast?
It's like it's Friday afternoon and then before you know it it's already Sunday night ☹️

We had a fun Friday hanging out at my moms house with some cousins. 


Such sweet fun times. 
I miss having Ellie with me during the day and getting to do fun things with her like this. The time just goes by way to fast. 


Saturday I went back to work. It was my first day back and this pretty much sums up how I felt about it and how it went. 

But now it's over and done. 
Henry actually did great. I really do not worry about the kids when they are with Matt. He is such a great daddy and always takes good care of them and watches them very closely. He may not do it the way mommy does it... but he does a great job !!!

Sunday we went to church and the grocery store then small group that night. 


 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment