Friday, November 4, 2016

this and that


We went to eat lunch after church the other day and the girls looked so cute I had to get a picture of them. Ellie has become more picky about her clothes and wants to dress more grown up than I care for... she looked so sweet on Sunday and I told her that over and over 😀

I posted a memory from Annie and realized how much it looked like Henry so I had to do a split screen to compare. They really look like the same baby except for their eyes. 


On Halloween Ellie has character day at school. She dressed as Charlottes Web and did a book report on it. She was so excited. Once I picked her up I asked her how it went and she said " Great!!! Everybody loved it and kept touching the spiders legs"


Wednesday afternoon we made our weekly trip to sonic before gymnastics. Ellie has Henry out and was playing with him and said... " hey mom!!! Take our picture... this would be a great picture you know!!"


Happy Friday!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment