Thursday, November 10, 2016

this week...


Tomorrow is Friday. 
So it's been a good week. 
It's a short week for Ellie since she is out tomorrow for Veterans Day. We are going to the zoo.. so that will be an adventure.

On Monday Annie wanted me to take this picture of her and Henry. I told Annie to look at Henry and this is what I got 💗💙

The time change has been an adjustment for us all... this was Monday night. I feel like it's midnight when it's only 6:30. 

Tuesday was an exciting day with the election and all. Both of the girls voted at school which was fun for them!!!

Ellie came home from school on Tuesday with lots of questions about the two candidates. Needless to say she had heard a lot at school and was ready to talk about it. 
She started out talking and being outdone with me because I didn't vote for the girl but after talking to her a little but she decided she was on team Trump. 

Our polling location was very crowded all day. I went after dropping Annie off at school and waited for 15 minutes and didn't move so I left and came back later and was finally able to make it through the line. 


This morning the girls wanted me to take this picture... 
these three are just the sweetest...


And last but not least...
This big, sweet boy is 12 weeks old today. That sweet smile just melts my heart. I could kiss those sweet, soft cheeks all.day.long.



Happy weekend!!!


 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment