Saturday, February 25, 2017

6 months

Today my last baby is 6 months old...1/2 a year...
So.hard.to.beleive.

These past 6 months have been some of the hardest months I ever remember. He has not been the easy going third baby boy I envisioned... but of course I still think he is perfect and  love him to pieces. 

He has started getting somewhat better and when he has "good" days and when he has those days my heart is just so happy and I want him to stay in this stage forever. 


He is one wild little monkey and is always moving or making noises or trying to get something. I feel like he is much more different than the girls. 


When he smiles his whole face just lights up and it is seriously the sweetest thing you have ever seen.



He loves to go and be outside and see and explore. He is so close to crawling and I know things will really change when that happens. 

    

Here are some things we want to remember about you at 6 months. 
- your smile. It just makes me so happy
- you sweet, soft blond hair. It's growing so quickly and starting to grow over your ears and I think it's the sweetest. 
- your squishy legs. I LOVE seeing you in shorts with those sweet little legs
- how much you love your sisters. You love to play and "talk" with them. It is so very sweet. I hope and pray y'all will always be sweet and love each other. 
- how you love being right in with everybody. You don't want to feel like you are being left out or left behind. 
- how you always have to be moving or squirming. I'm sure it's because you are a boy 💙

Our sweet baby boy. We love you more and more each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment