Tuesday, February 7, 2017

This and that

My baby is growing way too fast. It is so exciting for him to be able to do new big boy things but at the same time it's sad because it means he is getting bigger. 

I pulled out the high chair from the attic the other day for him to sit in it. He actually was not big enough yet but it won't be long before he can sit in it. 


I just love watching him sleep. There is just something about a sleeping baby that is the sweetest to me. Doesn't he look like a angel??


I have been feeling heavier lately and I don't like it.  I want to eat better and do better I just don't have much motivation right now. The weather and a fussy baby and the winter in general makes me want to eat and eat and eat. 
I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty funny. 


 So one thing Matt and I have been trying to do it have a smoothie for supper instead of eating a big dinner. I got some smoothie mix from Sams the other day and saw this there. It looked good but I wasn't really sure about the pineapple in a smoothie. I may try it next time. 
  
 

I have decided that I want a new kitchen table. I want one that is thinner and longer than what we have. I went looking the other day at the antique mall. I found this one. I liked it a lot. I don't really know if I want white and I hate that it cost so much. I think that I have talked Matt into building one... we could make it the size we want and save a lot of money. So we will see how that goes. Or if it goes...

 

Hope this week goes by fast because I am already for the weekend 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment