Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sunday funday

Sunday we went to church then came home for lunch and a nap.
After that we headed to a birthday party at the indoor playground "Let's Play" 
The girls had fun playing and henry had fun watching. That place is very stimulating and so he had lots to look at 😀

 
 

After the party we went to eat at Chuys. Since it was super bowl Sunday it was not crowded at all and we walked right in to sit down. I got this picture of the girls... Matt and I got out of the car and I turned around and they were just dancing away in front of this store. It made me smile. 

 

We came home and watched some of the football game. We watched the halftime show. The girls ran in and out during the game. Annie came in and said " everything is so much more fascinating with my glasses on " 

 

That girl is always making is laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment