Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Last week

The weeks just keep coming and going.
 I was just thinking yesterday how true that saying is.. " the days are long but the years are fast"  We always do and go so much... or at least I feel like it. There is not much time that we spend sitting on the couch doing nothing. I want to make sure that I remember this sweet time with them because even though it is very hard sometimes it is going fast and I will never get it back. 

 

We spent some time at the track waking and riding scooters and door " tricks" on our scooters 

Thanks to a joint effort,
Matt and I had a date. Went to eat and did a little shopping. It was so fun and so nice to be able to just be together and talk with nobody interrupting. I love him so much and love the time that we do get to spend together. It never gets old. He makes me so happy and so a date with him made me super happy 😀


The days that Annie does not go to school I try and spend some time with her letting her do fun things and making sure I make time to do them with her. She is growing so much and always has so much to say.
I want to make sure I am there to hear here watch her grow. 

After a long week these two passed out in my lap... 
how sweet are they???
     

No comments:

Post a Comment