Thursday, February 16, 2017

This week

I am ready to tell this week goodbye. 
Ellie and I have been sick and not just runny nose sick. We have been sick with a virus that has been just awful. I am hoping and praying that nobody else gets it. 

I had a few sweet pictures to share...

Henry rode in the buggy for the girl time the other day. He likes it for about 10 minutes then he wanted to be held.



Annie and I made a yummy trip to yogurt mountain. She was so sweet and so happy to be there without her sister. 

This little guy is just the cutest but oh so rotten.
I just love taking pictures of his sweet little face. 
 


















On Saturday we had two birthday parties. 
One was to celebrate this little priss turning two. 
She is just the cutest and sweetest ❤️
  
 

After the party we went to the Galleria and saw the Lego exhibit and did a little shopping.
The girls showed a little more interest in them this year than last...

 

We tried to celebrate valentines the best we could. It started out pretty good but ended up with me on the couch with the heated blanket with chills. We had planned to go to a valentines dinner at our church but had to cancel that. 
I was able to get some sweet pictures of the kids before Ellie headed off to the doctor.
 

She ended up having a ear infection with sinusitis so we got an antibiotic...
Poor girl has been out of school for three days and is getting a little stir crazy so we have been trying to find things to do... like painting rocks 😀

 

Happy Thursday ( almost Friday!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment