Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy half birthday to Ellie!

My sweet four year old is now four and a half!
It's hard for me to believe this!

She loves to talk about how old she is and how big she is getting.
She talks about turning 6 and 7 and I remind her to slow down!!

This little girl is very adventurous. She is always looking for something to discover or explore. Her favorite thing to do is climb trees :) She loves to be outside and be in the woods. She likes looking for things outside like rocks and leaves. 
She is pretty coordinated and can climb up just about anything she puts her mind to. She is still doing gymnastics. She has become pretty good at her kart wheel and handstand. Every time she gets out of class her teach tells me... "She did great but she didn't want me to help her with anything" ... She is very hard headed and determined. 


She loves school. She really does like to learn and works on her letters and numbers at home all the time. She is very know it all though and when I try and correct her she says...I already knew that!
She loves to sing and dance around. Her favorite song right now is months on the year and the Tarzan song. The other night she was in the bathroom playing in the mirror watching herself. She started singing and was making up a song. She started singing about getting big and loving God and Jesus... Matt and I were both outside the bathroom listening. It was so sweet.


She can be very sweet hearted. She loves her sister and her sister adores her. They love to playing laugh together. She works hard to keep Annie happy and content :)  She went through a period where she wanted to carry Annie around all the time which is a pretty funny sight since Annie is only 10 pounds less than Ellie. 
Ellie loves to color and great things. She has started getting really good at coloring in the lines. She can cut great with scissors. She loves to sit at her table and make things. She has discovered glue...which is great :) she loves to staple her pictures together and make books for me and Matt. 
Her mind and thinking always amazes me. She likes to talk about Jesus and God. Her understanding of them makes me laugh. She talks about God and what he looks like. She tells me he is very shiny. She is always telling me that God is the boss. The other day she told me that I could tell her what to do because God is the boss not me. Believe me I had a response to that :)

 This sweet, busy little keeps me on my toes and busy.
I love this little four and a half year old little bit so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment