Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pink Party

This past Friday we had the 6th Annual Pink Luncheon at Matts office.
This year was a Luau Theme and everything turned out so cute!
My mother in law does such a great job and outdoes herself every year with this fundraiser :)
The girls always have a great time. Ellie loves it because she can run around and do whatever she wants. I was watching her go to the desert table and lost count at 4 trips 😁

Here are some pictures from the day




N



*****


*****


When we got biome that afternoon, the girls got some daddy time and I laid down to take a nap because while we were at the luncheon I had got stung on the tongue by a yellow jacket... Yes that's right ... On the tongue. I was taking a bite of my chicken and the yellow jacket as taking a bite too. I just didn't know it... It didn't swell like I thought it would it mostly just felt numb and hard to use...

While the girls were outside playing with Matt that afternoon Matt said Ellie  got stung too. I asked her if she got bit by. Bee when I got up and she said "what?!?" Then I said did you get stung by a bee and she said " what?!?"  Finally I said did something hurt you outside like a bee? She she said "it just poked  me"😊 then she said " you got stung by a jacket yellow in the mouth...right?!?"



No comments:

Post a Comment