Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tannehill

A few Saturdays ago we went to Tannehill for the day.
It was trade days and little did we know that that was a BIG deal but we had fun anyways.
I grew up going there with my family so I loved being able to bring the girls and see them have fun too.


We rode the train...which Annie loved. I was kind of worried about hpgetting her off of it she liked it so much :)


They both did the bouncy thing. I was thinking Annie may be too small or too scared  it she loved every second of it.


Then we played in bubbling springs. This was just right for Miss Ellie. I do believe she would have stayed there all day and been happy every second she was there. She loved the water and the trees and the rocks and the mud. That little girl is adventurous. 

We had a great time. We are talking about going back and camping out there for a night. It may be our first and last camping trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment