Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend

We had a busy but prett much non eventful weekend.
Friday night we cooked a yummy dinner of veggies and cornbread that we got from homestead hollow. It was so good we are both batches we made.
" Minnie-mommy" as Ellie calls her... Came over to eat with us. Ellie was so excited to have company to eat. Ellie said she wanted her to come estate watch some baseball...aka football :)

Saturday morning we slept until 7 which is HUGE since Annie hasn't slept last about 530 in months.
We cooked breakfast and ate some great grits that we also picked up at homestead hollow :)
We worked in the yard most of the day. We are trying to clear out some wisteria and privet in our back yard to open up our yard and give us more yard.
We cooked Roasted Red Pepper and Potatoe Soup for supper and it was great ;) the girls even loved it so that's always great.

Sunday we woke up and went to early church, cooked blueberry pancakes for brunch, then Ellie and I went to a wedding shower.

These are the only pictures I took this weekend
Ellie said " look at me mom!!!! Take my picture!"
And so Annie said the same :)



Ellie has been really interested in weddings lately and so I figured she would like going to a wedding shower with me. I told her several time it wasn't a wedding just a wedding party. Well she was still confused because when I told her it was time to go she said " Wait! We have to see the Kiss part!"
She had a fun time and brought some mints hone for Annie to eat :) so sweet.

Sunday night my friend Betsy came over to eat with us. The girls had a great time playing with her and showing her all their tricks. Annie did a big trip and flipped off the couch onto her head. It scared us to death. She cried and cried then acted like she wanted to go to sleep which really scared me. She ended up getting up and playing again. We watched her close and woke her up in te


No comments:

Post a Comment